To join Anprotec, please fill out our Membership Form and wait for us to contact you.
Anprotec’s members have access to information, training programs, courses, events, publications and projects that provide knowledge for, and allow improving, their incubators, science parks and projects supporting innovative entrepreneurship in Brazil and worldwide. Some of the main benefits are:
- Participation, under special conditions, in in-person and online courses in best management practices for incubators and science parks;
- Participation in Brazilian and international initiatives designed to promote experience exchange and to prospect for new business and projects;
- Exclusive access to financing and development programs and projects with Anprotec’s partners;
- Special discounts in publications edited by Anprotec and entities supporting the industry;
- Inclusion of data and information of incubators, parks and their research projects, studies and surveys about the industry to present findings to supporting entities;
- Promotion of members’ initiatives and dissemination of findings through Anprotec’s communication channels with its stakeholders, such as the online newsletter (Info-e), Press Office, website and Locus magazine;
- Representation in Brazilian support institutions through Anprotec’s participation in decision-making bodies and forums discussing public policies with the Executive and Legislative Branches;
- Opportunity to contribute suggestions to develop major regulatory frameworks for the industry through Anprotec’s direct involvement;
- Special discounts to attend Latin America’s top innovative entrepreneurship event: the Anprotec Conference, held annually by Anprotec and Sebrae;
- Anprotec’s institutional support for events and initiatives.